Our strategy focuses on six main pillars:
- Sustained profitable growth through long-term investment in quality properties and hospitality-related services.
- Active portfolio management to create incremental value and enhance asset quality through targeted investment in post-acquisition extension and refurbishment projects.
- Leveraging the growth opportunities driven by Qatar’s significant investments to develop tourism and infrastructure, with an approximate allocated amount between 40$ and 50$ billion in government spending by 2030, driving demand for incremental demand for accommodation facilities across the country.
- Geographic expansion and diversification, both regionally and internationally, through the creation of a portfolio of premium hotels in terms of brand, commercial strength and location.
- Long-term investment strategy, through alliances with established hotel operators and business partners with strong management teams, capable of delivering sustained growth and strong returns for both parties.
- Investment in complementary industry sectors, providing business synergies and profit opportunities across our operations.